Buy Seed from a Seeding Victoria Seed Bank
Seeding Victoria services seed banks at Creswick (Ballarat Region Seed Bank), Nyah (Murray Mallee Seed Bank - formerly Swan Hill Regional Seed Bank), and Horsham (Wimmera Region Seedbank)
Seed from any of these seedbanks can be ordered by email or telephone through our office in Creswick. Have an enquiry? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Catalogues for each of the seed banks can be sourced from the links here:
Ballarat Region Seed Bank
Wimmera Seed Bank
Murray Mallee Seed Bank
Download Seed order forms
If you require seed from regions covered by other Seedbanks you should contact them directly. Contacts details are listed on the information pages.
More information about purchasing seed through Seeding Victoria
- Prices may be subject to change without notification.
- Prices do no include GST.
- Postage and handling charges are applicable & are dependent upon the weight & destination.
- All seed lots are subject to a handling fee of $5.00 per batch (plus GST)
- Payment may be made by cheque or money order. Cash payments can be made at the Seed Bank.
- Credit card facilities are not available.
- Cheques and money orders payable to ""Seeding Victoria Inc"".
- Account payment is to be made with 14 days unless other arrangements have been negotiated. "
- Direct Deposit available
- Ownership and responsibility for seed passes to the purchaser when seed is dispatched from this office.
- All orders will be dispatched by surface mail unless otherwise requested.
- Seed sold through Seeding Victoria Inc is not suitable for export.