Murray Mallee Seedbank


 Before commencing seed collection, a Flora and Fauna Guarantee Act permit application form must be filled out and lodged with the Department of Sustainability and Environment. The form can be obtained by visiting the DEPI site at this link. Click on the Forms menu and download the form called 'Application for Permit to Take Protected Flora'.

Please also refer to Landcare note LC0110 'What permit do I need to collect local seed?' for additional useful information regarding seed collection. Click here to view the site.

Seeding Victoria Inc