- You can order seed by email, fax or phone.
- Catalogues are live on our website
- Your seed order should specify the following - batch number of seed lot - species & provenance required - quantity in grams - name & mailing address - contact details - phone or email.
- Orders to be placed at least 48hrs prior to dispatch.
- Species maybe added to or removed from the catalogue without notification.
Seed Supply Standard
"Seed supplied is extracted from fruit, in the case of Eucalyptus species, chaff is not removed. Further cleaning of seed on a ‘graded’ basis can be arranged at the cost of the client. Seed is not subject to any pre-germination treatment unless by arrangement. Not all seed has been viability or germination tested and is dispatched without such information & cannot be guaranteed. Germination or viability testing can be arranged upon request at client cost (time required 4 to 8 weeks, species dependent). General provenance / location details are supplied per seed batch, further information may be available upon request. Any anomalies pertaining to supply of a particular seed lot should be reported to the Seed Bank within 7 days of supply. Please advise of any problems experienced in the growing of seed batches."
Our catalogue is live and can be viewed here
Should any species that you are seeking not be on our catalogue please contact our office and we will endeavour to source it for you.
To find out more about placing an order, click here
- Prices may be subject to change without notification.
- Prices do no include GST.
- Postage and handling charges are applicable & are dependent upon the weight & destination.
- All seed lots are subject to a handling fee of $5.00 per batch (plus GST)
- Payment may be made by cheque or money order. Cash payments can be made at the Seed Bank.
- Credit card facilities are not available.
- Cheques and money orders payable to ""Seeding Victoria Inc."".
- Account payment is to be made with 14 days unless other arrangements have been negotiated. "
- Direct Deposit is available
- Ownership and responsibility for seed passes to the purchaser when seed is dispatched from this office.
- All orders will be dispatched by surface mail unless otherwise requested.
- Seed sold through Seeding Victoria Inc. is not suitable for export.